The Localize Translation Management System (TMS) delivers the most advanced platform on the market today, with all the tools you need to effectively manage your translation workflow.
The Localize TMS dashboard makes it easy to manage, organize, and translate all content in your website, mobile apps, files, and more!
Our automated content detection and translation delivery system coupled with advanced translation management help you reach new markets quickly and efficiently.
By integrating Localize into your website or web application, Localize can begin to:
- Identify text content in your application, bringing it into the dashboard to be translated
- Replace the text in your site with translated text (after translations have been added)
- Adapt the text for pluralization and variables
- Help you go global!
See our Quickstart for Web guide to get started.
Integrating the Localize TMS into your mobile app localization workflows is easy.
- Localize supports all of the popular file formats used in creating mobile apps.
- Import your content using the CLI, REST API, or directly from the dashboard.
- Translate your content using the tools available in the dashboard.
- Then export your translations to use in your mobile app.
See our Quickstart for Mobile guide to get started.
Localize all of your documents right in your Localize dashboard.
See our Quickstart for Documents guide to get started.
Upload, translate, edit, and store emails in your Localize dashboard
See our Quickstart for Emails guide to get started.
Easily translate the subtitles in your audio and video files with Localize
See our Quickstart for Subtitles guide to get started.
With your Localize dashboard you can:
- View content and translations
- Add or remove languages
- Translate content
- Order translations (machine or human) directly from the dashboard
- Invite team members, including translators
- Import/Export source content and translations
- And much more
We encourage you to view our Localize Video Walkthrough to get a feel for how the platform works.
Localize allows your visitors to learn more about you and your business in their preferred language. It only takes a few minutes to get started. Try it free!
Updated 9 months ago